Here we go!

I guess the best way to start a blog is to begin by telling a little about myself. If you haven't already guessed  by the name of my blog, I am from the south, North Carolina! I went to East Carolina University and graduated in 2010 with a degree in Elementary Education. I have just finished my 3rd  year teaching, teaching 4th grade all 3 years. I teach in a small town full of farms, sweet students, caring parents and amazing teachers! I am very close with my family and have a wonderful boyfriend of 4 years. They all support me unconditionally! I am truly blessed!


I am creating this blog to share my teachings! I wish I would have started this 3 years ago like my mom said. I know I would have had great stories and lessons to share these past 3 years, oh well...I'm starting now! Currently it is summer and I am out of school till August. Although school is out, I am working on school stuff! I started selling items on my Teachers Pay Teachers account back in November. I am using the summer to create more products for my classroom and to share with other teachers! I hope that you are able to get some ideas from me and learn as I continue to learn how to improve my classroom/lessons!